Musicians, want to be part of David’s punk/metal album? Here’s how:
1. You send us an instrumental song to work with. It should be sent as high quality wav or aif files, preferably without effects, preferably separate files for each instrument. This could be something previously released or something new. Preferably you send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, via WeTransfer, Dropbox, or something like that.
2. By sending us this music you agree to license the rights to use the music non-exclusively (meaning you can do other stuff with it if you like).
3. You allow me to remix your music for our purposes.
4. Compensation: You will not be paid. (There will likely be around 60 people involved in the creation of this album, and if everyone were paid equally then it would amount to very little for any individual and it would be a real hassle when it comes to math and book-keeping.) Each band member can have one physical copy of any CD/tape/vinyl that contains your band’s work; the band name will be included in the song title, e.g. David Liebe Hart “Blah Blah Blah feat. Your Band”; you can release and sell the song for your own purposes free of charge.
5. This project will most likely take about a year to complete so please be patient.
Artists, want to be part of David’s comic book? Here’s how:
1. Email email@example.com and we will help you choose one out of the 44 pages to illustrate.
2. You illustrate it, then scan, photograph or otherwise digitize it, and send it to us, submitting drafts for feedback along the way if you like.
3. Compensation: You will not be paid. (There will likely be around 45 people involved in the creation of this project, and if everyone were paid equally then it would amount to very little for any individual and it would be a real hassle when it comes to math and book-keeping.) Each artist can have a physical copy of the comic when it’s finished.
4. This project will most likely take about a year to complete so please be patient.
[You can see the script, drafts of all the pages, and some character designs here.]
Los Angeles residents, want to help create the David Liebe Hart podcast? We have great ideas for a weekly tightly-edited variety show. You (or perhaps you and a partner) would be responsible for co-hosting, editing, promoting, and otherwise nurturing/developing the podcast. Your compensation would be 100% of ad revenue for the first year, 50% of ad revenue after that (negotiable). Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
Los Angeles residents, want to help David get to film/TV casting calls? You would be responsible for transporting him from/back to his home in East Hollywood, arriving on time, and helping him not overstay his welcome/talk too much. Your compensation would be 20% of David’s pay for any job landed under your watch (negotiable). Again, message email@example.com if interested.
General management position: David should have a representative networking with TV/streaming networks, getting pitch meetings to propose TV shows for David, talking to record labels, and generally finding bigger and better opportunities for his unique gifts. We need a wheeler/dealer/schmoozer type who is also honest and intelligent. Industry contacts and previous experience would be a big plus as well. This would be a paid position, dependent on the level of involvement. Please send cover letter/resume/references to firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.