HEARTMAN – A superhero comic book starring David Liebe Hart as the title character, with his sidekick Chip, in a quest to rid the universe of Heartman’s arch nemesis, the evil Dr. Pain.
1. Is this color or black and white? Preferably color.
2. What about the text? We would prefer that you or a collaborator legibly hand-write the text.
3. Should I sign/credit myself somewhere on the page that I’m illustrating? If you’d like, feel free to include name/date/web or email address. You will also be credited in one of the beginning pages.
4. Deadline? There isn’t one, but we’ll start bugging people about it after a month or two.
5. Which pages are available? As of Jan. 7, 2017, the remaining unreserved pages are 14, 16, 24, 25 & 37. Message email@example.com, or otherwise contact Jonah Mociun, to request your page.
6. Format/dimensions/etc? See the image below, after the characters/scenery, before the draft pages. One thing that image fails to mention, however, is that 300DPI or higher resolution is preferred.